A valid passport (at least 6 months validity) and Korean Visa are required to enter the Republic of Korea.
For more accurate information, the secretariat of KSSS 2024 recommends you contact your local Korean Embassy to ask about necessary documents for visa issuance.
It is also highly recommended you apply for the visa at least one month before your departure for the Republic of Korea as the visa process may take time.
Nationals of those countries or regions with which Korea has signed a visa waiver agreement can enter without a visa for up to 30 or 90 days. For more information on visa issuance, please visit the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Korea.
Related Links for Visa
1. Original Invitation Letter (including the signature of Korean inviter)
2. A photocopy the of passport (and Korean Residence Card the if inviter is on a long-term stay) of the Korean inviter
3. Proof of economic ability for the trip (e.g. salary slip within last 6 months, original bank account details within last 6 months (in English)) OR Conference business registration certificate of inviting Korea Company
Application Procedure for K-ETA
1. Completion of Application form
3. Invitation Confirmation
4. Reception & Review
5. Printing & Sending the Confirmation
Application Procedure for Visa
Please click your country for the detailed information.
An official invitation letter will be sent by the President of KSSS 2024 upon request. This personal invitation is intended to facilitate travel and visa arrangements for registered participants.
Visa applications are the sole responsibility of participants. To request an official invitation letter, participants must first complete the registration process. In order to receive a hard copy of the invitation letter, the requester should contact the Secretariat by e-mail and send USD 30 for postage to the secretariat.
* Please note that KSSS 2024 will not issue guarantee letters under any circumstances to participants for visa purposes. If you need any other documents, please contact the Secretariat of KSSS 2024 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
COVID-19-related quarantine guidelines for overseas entrants vary frequently, so please refer to the notice of the Korea Disease Control and Prevention Agency and Incheon International Airport for more detailed and accurate information.
We highly recommend that you get a Q-code for easier and faster immigration.
If you get a Q-code issued in advance, you can shorten the waiting time for entry to receive a quick and convenient quarantine inspection.